The choice you are making is not an easy one however, with some medical conditions it is the only choice. You have to understand that keeping someone at home or in another type of facility might not be the best for your loved one or yourself.
Please don't let feelings of guilt keep you from making the right choice.
Educating yourself about the types of facilities and inspecting the facility more than once before placing a loved one can make the transition eaiser.
Nursing Homes have come along way from 20 years ago.
I will post a new topic each time and hopefully I can help shed light on questions you may have. I will also post helpful links to help futher your knowledge. If you have questions just leave me a comment and if I don't know the answer, I will try to get you to a state or federal website that can help.
No comments:
Post a Comment